Yes, stretch marks can also affect men! It’s a common misconception that only women get them because of pregnancy. While pregnancy is one of the most common causes for stretch marks, over 25% of sufferers are men (HRA internal).
- Causes include sudden weight gain or quick muscle mass increase
- Genetics and hormones can play a part in the chances you’ll get stretch marks.
- Whatever you’re planning to change your body shape – do it slowly.
- Stay hydrated and use moisturiser to help prevent stretch marks.
- Products are available that help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- What are male stretch marks?
- What causes stretch marks for men?
- What do stretch marks look like?
- How can men prevent stretch marks?
- How can men look after stretch marks?
- The best stretch mark scar products for men