Do you want to proudly show off your new beach body after having lost a lot of weight or planned weight loss? Stretch marks after weight loss might be a visible reminder of the body you left behind. It’s also common to develop stretch marks after weight gain on your stomach or thighs. So, dive in and find out how to change the picture left behind from your past body.
- Skin can be stretched too fast during weight gain for the underlying connective tissue to keep up and thus causing it to rupture
- If you can predict weight loss or gain, you could prepare your skin to reduce risk of stretch marks
- Excess skin after rapid massive weight loss might cause some stretching and tearing
- Why do I get stretch marks when I lose weight?
- How can I prevent stretch marks when gaining weight?
- How can I reduce existing stretch marks?