Scar care products work in a variety of ways to help your scars, reduce the visual impact of any scarring and by moisturising skin. We look at how these products work with your skin and what ingredients are used.
MEDERMA®’s unique triple benefit formula works to visibly fades scars’ appearance in just 14 days* by hydrating and regenerating skin cells, reducing redness, and helping to reduce excess collagen. Read on to find out more about how MEDERMA® products work.
- Scar care products use a variety of ingredients to reduce the visual impact of scarring
- They can increase moisture in the skin, improve elasticity, and protect against the sun
- Some help skin remodelling
In this article:
- How do scar creams generally work?
- Ingredients providing skin moisture and elasticity
- Ingredients which soften the skin
- Ingredients to protect against sun damage and to improve skin tone
- Ingredients to help skin remodelling and improve the appearance of scars
- Things to remember